Juicy Boob| Lactation Teas
Available in 1 Oz Loose Leaf
Our teas promote both increased milk supply, womb healing and gentle extra nutrition with our fruit infused Enrichment blend.
Be sure to consult your medical professional before using any herbs that you are unsure of.
Included in both of our brew is:
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) may stimulate milk production through dopamine-receptor antagonism.
- Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) may stimulate the flow of blood to the mammary glands.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) reputedly stimulates mammary growth. It may also increase breast milk production and assist with the letdown reflex.
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) contains anethole, which is considered weakly estrogenic. The aromatic compound in anise may act as a dopamine-receptor antagonist.
- Red raspberry leaf has a reputation in the practice of herbalism as a uterine tonic. As a toning herb, the consumption of red raspberry helps to balance the muscular function of the uterus.
- Rosehips - Vitamin C will help boost immunity and resist colds. Useful substances normalize the metabolic process in infants. The collection of minerals and trace elements will have a beneficial effect on the overall development of the baby. Folic and ascorbic acids strengthen blood vessels. A balanced number of components will help normal growth and function of internal organs and glands.
- Bananas are rich in the mineral potassium which helps maintain electrolyte and fluid balance in our bodies. Potassium can also ensure the proper transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contraction. Bananas also help maintain blood pressure. Bananas contain the amino acid tryptophan which is essential for the production of the nerve transmitting chemical called serotonin. This chemical can help regulate mood, sleep, social behavior, and memory, and thus lower the chances of depression.